[Dailydrool] Dear Snoopy

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 11 15:12:33 PDT 2015

​This is MomPerson. I am not sure what started this but Conley is currently
in jail and may be there for sometime. He decided, after days of peace and
equanimity, to kill Doc as he stood at the door waiting to go outside.
Unfortunately for Conley I heard the growl and managed to grab the tail
just as he charged. Doc was not interested in pressing his advantage and so
Conley went, snarling and snapping, into his crate where he remains, still
snarling after 5 minutes.
So tell Lulu to save her Kibble and energy. He ain't going noplace or
having visitors. As angry as she may justifiably be, I doubt she wants to
tangle with Conley in his current red zone state of mind.
Snoopy your idea of claiming to be on drugs was good but it isn't the drugs
that make Conley the drooling rude chauvinist dog he has been with Lulu.

MomPerson to Doc and Conley

bgszap2 at gmail.com​