[Dailydrool] All is forgiven

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 12 09:31:05 PDT 2015

Hello Conley, Snoopy here, LuLu says she is willing to forgive and forget.  And so she forgot all about it and has now trotted off and is having a nap in the sun.   I have one small question.  I heard little Gracie on the phone late last night and I heard Doc in the background while you were typing and I was wondering if my little sister called your little brother and your little brother made you apologize. Just curious.  I wouldn't answer if I were you ..... she seems happy enough to assume the drugs made you do it. More later from Snoopy who is wondering what LuLu is going to do with the fight credit from United