[Dailydrool] you always miss them

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 12 17:26:40 PDT 2015

Hello Droolers;
It caught be off guard.  I was following one link that led me to another and I ended up on a basset rescue site, then ended up at Suncoast Basset Rescue's site.
I was thinking how cute, how past adorable all these bassets are.  Then I was scanning over the many pictures, I started getting annoyed and teary.  Then it struck me like a brick on my head: I'm looking for a picture of my precious Nellie.  I'm missing her.  I started cyring and had to stop.
I picked up my Biscuit and rubbed his belly and he got an extra brightening bone, his favorite. He was licking my face....what's wrong Mommy?
We miss them even when its been years....my Nellie passed in my arms 2:15am on Feb. 15th, 2009.
Now Nellie's picture is up on my computer as a screensaver and she will greet me in the morning.

love & drool to everyone,

Jaime & Biscuit Pueblo, Colorado

Life is wondrous like jumping onto a moving train.  Someday you have to get off, but enjoy the ride."  Robin Williams