[Dailydrool] Humilac spray

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 17 08:02:11 PDT 2015

Does anyone have any suggestions  where I can get Humilac
spray,  I have tried pet Meds  and Amazon, they are   out,  everyone I have
tried so far has said that it is unavailable   they didn't say if they are
just out of it or if they are no longer making it  ?  My Annie who will be 8
in Oct. has been having an awful time of dry  itchy skin this summer,  I
bathe her in aloe and oatmeal shampoo, also use  a cream rinse but she has
these bumpy skin lesions and she has so much flaking  that she looks like she
has dandruff. this is the very first time that this has  happened to Annie,
she has scratched so much she now has a skin infection  ( staph )  on her
side.  any suggestions can be mailed to me  privately. Hannah is doing great
growing fast,  but still very  skinny,  she goes in to be spade on the 14th
of sept.  she is now  losing her baby teeth ( aka SHARK teeth )  is is 4 1/2
months  old I find them all over the house. Annie still doesn't play much
with her,  I don't think she ( Annie )  feels very good, although all of her
blood  work came back fine, even her thyroid.

Thanks

Marlene

_marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)