[Dailydrool] BAGS Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 18 14:40:15 PDT 2015

Deb Wrote : Marilyn, BAGS Rescue in Ohio is on Petfinder now. They were on there the day I recommended them. ?If we do Wyoming this time, maybe we can consider them for next time.

Deb, they sure don't come up for me when I search to try to vote for them. I usually put in Basset and the state. All I get is Ohio Basset Rescue. When I put in ONLY
the zip code, I get a collie rescue and Noah's Ark in Minerva, OH, but I don't get BAGS.

We are doing Wyoming this time, so it isn't urgent, but they really don't seem to be registered.

Marilyn Briggs.