[Dailydrool] Woofing in

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 18 13:42:19 PDT 2015

Hello drool family. I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that the brothers from different mothers....and fathers hehe. Are doing very well. The last couple of days they have been ripping through the house chasing each other and wrestling. It sounds like a small herd of rhinoceros running through the house. They have been so funny to watch. They have also been busy supervising the farm chores. Our garden didn't do very well, to much rain early on. But we did get some cucumbers to make some bread and butter pickles, salsa tomatoes, corn and enough hot peppers for the salsa. We also rented a bull from a friends farm to breed with our big sexy heifer, Gertrude. He is a handsome fellow that we are calling Mr. Brutus. Ruger and Xander don't know what to think about Mr. Brutus and the neighbors bull across the roads bugling and bellowing at each other.  Ruger did have a bit of gastric issues last night with gulping and had swallowing. I Got gas-x down him and tried to comfort him, massage the No-bloat pressure point, and rub his belly.  This time was different because you could easily hear the rumbling in his tummy. Finally got a big belch and a little puff out of the tail pipe and he seemed to feel better. But I continued the belly rubbing for a little longer. Finally gave him a ginger snap and put him back to bed. This morning he tore out the door to go poop, Then back in for his breakfast. Not sure what caused his upset tummy, but thinking it could have been the Stella and Chewys dehydrated Patty. They had a recall on it but the batch that I have was not one of the recalls nor was it one of the flavors that was recalled. Xander had one also and he was totally fine.  Maybe just the difference between Mr. sensitive tummy and Mr. billy goat tummy.
Love and drool to all
Michele momma to Ruger, Xander, and Colt ATB
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad