[Dailydrool] shelter vote

Claudia Heath via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 18 18:12:53 PDT 2015

VOTE VOTE VOTE AND VOTE AGAIN  the challenge is on and we are wayyyyyy behind.  remember that you can vote first by just using the main page and then you can vote again by logging in if you have registered yourself.  THEN  you can vote from every device you have as you drive thru town and connect to wifi at restaurants etc.  i get one vote from the main page and then i have 6 email addys registered so that is 7 votes a day from home.  i take my tablet with me as i go on errands and pull thru the fast food places that have wifi and vote again from each of them.  usually i total about 12-15 votes a day.
claudia mom to stella
claudiaheath369 at yahoo.com