[Dailydrool] August 20th

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 19 08:18:42 PDT 2015

I think everyone knows that Debbies Dawgs was created
to carry on Debbie Winchester’s legacy of helping the senior
bassets in rescue.  As her birthday rolls around tomorrow,
please let it be an inspiration to do something for a senior
hound in rescue.  If you want to send a package to a
senior, email me off list and I will find you one to spoil.
Or maybe donate a few dollars to your favorite rescue
for the seniors in their care.  If you’d like to donate to
Debbies Dawgs general fund, which is used to help
individual senior bassets in rescue with medical needs,
our paypal address is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com

Happy birthday in heaven, Debbie!  We are still working
to help those seniors - we are still believing!

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny