[Dailydrool] Millie shedding

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 22 15:05:27 PDT 2015

I know she is a picky eater like Ben, but I just discovered
something about Lacy. She was blowing her coat about every
other month. I mean huge patches would come off and she'd
almost be down to bare skin and then new hair would grow in.
As you know she also was suffering from recurring UTI's for
3
years. New doc put her on Hills CD for her UTI's. Crossing
fingers but she hasn't gotten another AND her fur is doing
much better. No more horrible shedding. You might want to
try
the allergy panel I just did for Gunner. It should tell you
what her triggers are. Maybe some foods might taste good one
day, but then they upset the tummy. I think food has a lot
do with shedding. It is Glacier Peak Holistics in Eureka,
Montana.

Ann