[Dailydrool] indoor outdoor carpet

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 23 05:22:26 PDT 2015

​I used it in the whelping box when I had my one and only litter of puppies
back when the earth was green. I had like four or five pieces that fit in
the box and would just take them out, hose them off and let them dry in the
sun, putting another in it's place. It was cheap and easy, better even than
newspaper I thought. Once they started really pooping with mom declining to
clean THAT, I had to re-think.
so long ago and both Llewis and Nigel, born on that hot hot summer morning
in this room are gone now. I will never forget those hot little black
bratwurst sliding into my hands that morning.. Zelda was such a good Mother.

MomPerson to Conley and Doc
bgszap2 at gmail.com