[Dailydrool] yeasty ears

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 27 11:00:01 PDT 2015

Greetings;
Wanted to share what has worked for me personally when it comes to basset ears: acidophilus pills. They have made all the difference through the years.  Only with precious Quigley at the very end where they not useful.
The other odd thing that I do is use collodial silver to clean ears with twice a week, just a few drops in a glass of water.  And I use filtered water also.
Biscuit is doing good in Colorado, at age 7 he is just sleeping more.  But at night he is my little snuggle bug.
Drool & love to all.

Jaime & Biscuit Pueblo, Colorado