[Dailydrool] Tilly Phoebe and Harvey (who LOVES his I LUV Yu drops

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 28 16:20:41 PDT 2015

Hi all!! Tis Tilly

We s doing good!  I'se Love to eat DIRT!!  Mamma says it blocks my annals!!
Had to go to Vets today!

We all gainin' so much Dr change our food from Royal Canine to Science Diet.
We trying to  get skinney!

Harvey, he bein' real nice to Phoebe MOST of time! I still snarl HIM!!
HAHA!!  Luv Yu drops helpin'!  Don't tell LuLU! !Might be a jinx to tell!!

We been runnin' after bunnies and squirrel chasain'!

The big Tropical Storm is a comin' next week!  Make da dirt tastier!!

Love to all and snooter kisses

Help for the hurt hearts who have lost heart dogs.