[Dailydrool] A Montana Moment

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 29 11:32:58 PDT 2015

Hello to everyone in Basset land. Been a very sad time for me lately :
our Checkers passed away very suddenly and violently and it about did me
in.    He is at peace now ATB and please ask your Bridge babies to
welcome him and make sure he has toys to play with up there.  Besides
our Hank who is here with us, Checkers is/was the only other Basset ever
who LOVED to play with his toys.  I miss him more than I can say.

Now on a lighter note.   Our Quilt Fundraiser will be over Sept 10th,
2015 and our Mayor John Engen again will pick the winner!! Here is our
youcaring link

http://www.youcaring.com/all-proceeds-100-go-to-the-rescues-in-houndie-homestead-394809

and we sure hope to reach our goal.  Thank you in advance for your support!!   Know that every dollar from this fundraiser will be spent on medicines and joint supplements which senior hounds need lots of.
Our hearts go out to all of you who are or have been suffering from a loss..........all of the animals here on the ranch, especially the Bassets are my family and I cherish each one.

I will also check our paypal account to make sure to get you your numbers..........
Sending healing drool your way, also.

Sincerely, Leslie Ames
               paypal:  mtbassetrescue at yahoo.com

Basset Rescue of Montana