[Dailydrool] 2016 Daily Drool Calendar Update - Urgent!

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 30 13:01:43 PDT 2015

OK Folks.  I need everyone who bought a date on the 2016 Daily Drool Calendar to check the email address that you used when you placed your order.  Remember to check your SPAM folder too.  I have 31 dates that people bought but have not sent their stuff in yet.  I just finished going through everything and made sure everyone got an email.  I really HATE to disappoint anyone but I did commit to everyone that I would have this calendar in on time and I did tell everyone the deadlines in plenty of time to make them and have posted several reminders.  You have the rest of the evening to get them to me at dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com  I want everyone to enjoy the calendar.....If you didn't get an email from me,  your stuff is in and looks OK.

If the graphic artist has any issues with your pictures,   we will contact you during the month of September.  I cannot send her anything new after I submit the info and pictures to her so after today,  I can't accept your information/picture and I will put a pretty picture or saying on your date.  Again, I HATE to disappoint people so please get your stuff in.

I am working with a few people because of a shopping cart mix up but other than that...I am done, finished, and cross-eyed from staring at these spreadsheets every weekend for the last month.  September is Graphic Artist month and during that time, the store is open for purchase of additional calendars and stands.  The calendar goes to print October 1 so sales will close down at the end of September.  Shipping will commence the first week of November and will finish shipping the second week of November.  You will have plenty of time to mail them as holiday gifts.

Thanks so much for everyone's support and cooperation.  I got some really nice notes from people expressing their appreciation for us continuing on with the tradition and I was really touched by how much everyone loves their bassets.  Ahrooo! Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com