[Dailydrool] Debbies Dawgs September $5 Friday is coming

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 30 16:25:01 PDT 2015

SEPTEMBER $5 FRIDAY INFORMATION: September 4th is $5
Friday; this is part of Labor Day weekend so we are accepting
early donations. Our rescue this month is Belly Rubs Basset
Hound Rescue and their 24 seniors. Paypal donations directly
to Belly Rubs at bellyrubsBR at bellyrubs.org or you may donate
to Debbies Dawgs at debbiesdawgs at icloud.com If you want to
send a check, make it out to the rescue and send to Belly Rubs
Basset Hound Rescue, c/o Leanne Potts, 10052 Tanrara Drive,
Knoxville, TN 37922 If you need a tax receipt, you should donate
directly to the rescue.

I wish I could send you pictures of the hounds - some real
sweethearts being cared for by Belly Rubs!

Last month we broke our previous record for donations by
raising $3297.00 for Utah Friends of Bassets. A lot of their
seniors are getting dentals and other medical  needs attended
to because of the efforts of our supporters.  Please consider
giving even just $5 to help the hounds - as Debbie would
say, Don’t stop believing! Everyone can be a part of helping
the seniors!

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny