[Dailydrool] Vote for Snoopy, Stomp Stomp

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 31 14:31:03 PDT 2015

Greetings from LuLu, This year our own esteemed Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects is running for a month in the Senior Hounds Abound Calendar Contest.  Here is the link: https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1312 Please vote for Snoopy!!  It's a dollar a vote and every dollar goes to help senior hounds!! So vote for Snoopy, stomp stomp.  If you are not inclined to vote for Snoopy out of pure concern for his feelings and the welfare of Seniors living at Senior Hounds Abound then stay tuned because Gracie has been thieving and scheming and is planning a number of auctions on facebook ..... I saw her charging up the hall with a wooden basset welcome sign this morning and I saw her dashing out the door with a leather basset handbag (new in the box) just a few minutes ago so I know that girl has some classic basset crap rounded up and pilfered and ready to hawk. Sincerely,LuLu who feels you should vote for Snoopy ...... and is stomping her foot like a bull and waiting for you to do so