[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Ellen Cole via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 18 05:50:04 PDT 2015

I'm fine with whatever rescue folks want to do. I didn't realize, however, that voting is already in progress! There used to be a bit of a break between challenges. I just went on the site www.shelterchallenge.com and typed in basset in the organization box and WY in the drop down for state...and Wyoming Basset Hound Rescue came right up.

Why don't we go ahead with that one and give some others the opportunity to sign up with PetFinder for next time. That seems better than losing days of voting while we are trying to decide.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & GracieLou FlatBasset ( today is my 9th Gotcha Day!! I was estimated to be between 3-5 years old when I arrived)

Sent from my iPad