[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 24 13:46:32 PDT 2015

From: Joey Choate via Dailydrool
To: Current Shelter Challenge Contest - ends August
30???
I read this on the Animal Rescue Site under Play It Cool State Contest. Not
enough time!

There used to be a fairly long break (2 or 3 weeks) between contests. I think they realize
not so many people visit the website when there is no voting, so it seemed they added a kind
of interim shorter contest to fill in. I am thinking we possibly should do this shorter one, still
vote for Wyoming Basset Rescue in the regular, longer contest and hope we can get ahead of it. And
then move on to the next rescue (BAGS or whoever). That would seem more fair, but any input is welcome.
This was a surprise.

Marilyn Briggs
marbriggs at comcast.net