[Dailydrool] Green ball

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 25 06:25:17 PDT 2015

Snoopy, the green ball does not squeak. Therefore you can't have it! Even
if it did squeak, it is still mine! I even have a hiding place for it when
I an not playing with it. And I am NOT telling anyone where it was.

I was getting real worried until the Mom person wrote. I do not want to
share my ball!  I appreciate the offer of a stick, but I have plenty. The
dad cut down some bushes and put them in a pile for me. I take one as
needed...or two or three. I do love me a good stick!  Of course, sticks are
outside toys only. Right now I have the green ball designated as an inside
toy. I am off to play with my ball!
Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey