[Dailydrool] Green Ball

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 26 04:46:25 PDT 2015

Dear Doc, I can't write you and play with the green ball at the same time.
so it is in its hiding place right now. It isn't too hard and it isn't too
soft. It is just right, for a Fairy Princess. I think it has the perfect
flavor, but not all hounds like the taste of sweet mint. I have a huge pile
of sticks. I am more than willing to share most of my sticks with you. You
still don't get MY green ball! The mom does have a tub with about 20
squeaky tennis balls. I don't like them at all, but the previous princess,
Blitzen ATB, thought they were the best thing ever, so the mom stocked up
never guessing that she would die a very early death from the big C. You
are more than welcome to play with any of those if you come to visit. We
also have about three big baskets full of stuffies. You may play with most
of those as long as you don't destroy them and play with them properly. If
you damage any of them, I will destuff you. The mom also makes some amazing
treats at times. We are willing to share those as well.Do you fit in a
24x36 crate or do you need the next size bigger? The mom has extra 24x36
crates. Otherwise you have to share the 30x48 with me and we can throw
cranky pants out and he can have his own crate. If that doesn't work for
you, bring a crate with you. You can also help us dig to China in the
backyard. We have this red clay that is so much fun to dig in. We also have
squirrels and chipmunks. We are only 20 minutes from the airport. If you
let me know when you are flying in, I can have Beauford steal the keys and
pick you up. I have been deemed too ADD to drive. We look forward to your
visit if you leave MY green ball alone and you agree to stick to the balls
I give you. I also have this eggplant that is too big for me, but I can
teach you how to make it bounce erratically and then you can chase it all
over the place.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com