[Dailydrool] CBHR Christmas Auction

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 1 11:41:51 PST 2015

We at Carolina Basset Hound Rescue are having a Facebook auction to raise funds for the on-going needs of our 40 some Bassets in foster care. Among them is senior Basset, Helen Keller, who is blind and going deaf in one ear.  Others need heart worm treatment as heart worms are so prevalent in strays in the S.E.  US.  We always have a sizeable senior population, running around 25%..

We are the Basset rescue in NC and SC that shelters and humane societies call for special needs Bassets.  Please support our auction or donate through our web-site www.CBHR.com..  If you send me your Facebook name  as posted, I can invite you to the auction and then hopefully you will do the same for your Basset Facebook friends. Auction runs from tomorrow through Dec 13th. Thanks for your help in reaching other Facebook Basset lovers.  jjcsandrcs at aol.com