[Dailydrool] CNN dog & owner fell through the ice

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 1 19:30:35 PST 2015

On CNN I just watched a video of a woman in Utah and her dogs.
She was walking them and one of them walked on ice and fell through, shewent after him and she fell through.  Help was luckily closeby and when they pulled her out of the water, her concern was for her dogs and not herself.
She is heard on the tape telling her rescuers to get the dogs, get my dogs.
She was under the water herself for a few minutes.  Goes to show the love we have for our dogs.

Jaime & Biscuit Pueblo, Colorado
brigancehappy at yahoo.com