[Dailydrool] join us for the virtual walk and earn a FAB medal for your efforts

Helena poist via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 2 07:50:16 PST 2015

Did someone say payday? If you've been waiting for your paycheck, there is still time to participate in the inaugural Basset Boogie Walk Virtual Run!
. The deadline has been extended to December 20th and you can sign up at EventBrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/basset-boogie-walk-extended-tickets-19770335606) or by making a PayPal payment of $25 to one of the participating rescues: All Ears Basset Sanctuary (chris at allearsbassetsanctuary.com), Basset Hound Rescue of Michigan (bhrom at att.net) or Utah Friends of Basset Hounds (donate at utahbassethoundrescue.com).
What is a virtual run?
A virtual run is a commitment to run or walk a 5k (3.1 miles) or any other distance with or without your pet. Immobile or hate running? That's okay, because any exercise big or small counts. .. once finished you can post your pictures on the facebook page..
Once you finish your virtual "run", post a picture on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/BassetBoogieWalkVirtualRun, or email helena at proplanner.com. Medals are arriving any day now and will ship once we have proof that you finished! Don't forget to use our hashtag #Boogie4Bassets!
Check out our website at http://helena1523.wix.com/bassetboogiewalk or visit our facebook group www.facebook.com/BassetBoogieWalkVirtualRun. The more publicity we get, the more hounds we can help!