[Dailydrool] Millie

Hilary Stevens via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 5 17:38:36 PST 2015

I haven't posted in a long while but I just wanted to let you know that Millie has crossed over.

She suddenly went down at the rear and an X-Ray showed extensive degenerative intervertebral disc disease.  We took the very difficult decision  to let her go.

At 8 years old, we thought we had much, much longer with her.  She was a quiet, humble hound who we got from Basset Welfare UK at 6 months.  If she wanted out she would stand patiently at the door; in stark contrast to Alfie who predeceased her, who would bark crossly if he was inconvenienced for a nano second.

We are now houndless and unlikely to get any more whilst I am working.  It is the end of an era.

Run free, Millie darling, dearest.  We love you.

Love on your hounds big time tonight.

Hilary and Alfie ATB

Sent from my iPad