[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Announcement - All Labels Sent

Howliday Cards via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Dec 7 08:40:26 PST 2015

Just a quick announcement to let all the Howliday Card Exchange recipients
know that the lists have been emailed to you.

If you did not receive an email from me, first check your junk/spam folders
for it and if it's not there, contact me directly and I will send you the
email again. (howlidaycards at gmail.com OR greenlikethecolor at gmail.com)

All labels were sent as PDFs because between Mac/PC and the various
Microsoft Office versions, I was afraid they would not be compatible for
many people. So, if you cannot print them as PDF, and wish for me to send
you the WORD version, please let me know, and I will be happy to do so.

If you're having trouble getting them to fit properly, the Word version
might be better so you can play around with the margins, etc. If together
we cannot figure out your issue, your best bet will be to print them on
regular white paper and then cut them out and tape them to your
envelopes...or very worst case, hand-write them.

Thanks for playing, I look forward to seeing many beautiful hound-filled
cards this season!!
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert, your 2015 howliday elves

PS-  If you did not sign up to play along, but wish to send a few cards to
our hero and angel nominees, let me know and I can send you that list.