[Dailydrool] Mariah's panty caper!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Dec 7 14:13:44 PST 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
Well several people bid on and paid for the panties that Mariah plundered.? Everyone posted bids to daphneyland/donate and so those bids got matched.
Looks the drool family raised a couple hundred bucks for Daphneyland.? Good job Mariah!!
BTW everyone donated the unmentionables back to Val to make a crazy quilt square ..... that square is gonna be crazy alright.
Love,Gracie who put the panties on facebook and hawked them good like Pawtunia said and we raised mullah for the houndies!!

Auntie Feyfey was the Dean of the Absecon School of Basset Social Graces. I thinks maybe I could now be an Assistant Professor of rescue fundraising.....with a course of "Purloining for Profit" on the schedule. I think Gracie gets an "A" and Mariah a "B!" (Mariah grasped the concept of stealing the panties, and Gracie, er, well, ran with them. It only took a little prompting from little old moi!

Very good job, Gracie and Mariah! Thanks for bidding on the panties and thanks again for donating them back! I can't wait to see the squares they become. Conley, if you really need some panties, maybe we can find you some.

Pawtunia
(My she slave spent the weekend in Cleveland with Auntie Angelika who is just a little too amused by my having come up with bidding on Val's panties. She kept a very close eye on the ones she put in her suitcase....)