[Dailydrool] Credit where credit is due

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 8 10:25:36 PST 2015

 Hi all, Snoopy here,
Gracie has been unwell lately .... poor little girl has a rash all over her belly ..... been doing lots of trembling and hiding outside ..... the clueless momPerson finally figured out it was due to the rash .... painful rash ..... finally figured out it looked yeasty and used polysporin and it's improving but last night the little one was trembling and miserable and hiding outside in the dark and had to be brought in multiple times and finally locked in and LuLu tried to comfort her and finally I went back there in the bedroom (after momPerson locked the dog door so she had to quit hiding outside, she does that when she hurts) and I laid my head right up against her trembling little head and soothed her until she finally went to sleep.  She is REALLY a baby .... did I mention?
Today she is better but she never published the details about the undies ..... she did manage to send out a thanks yesterday .... but here's the specifics:
Leslie Pimental Matthews won first place and donated $40Bev Szaton won second place for her Conley and donated $37I won third place as per Gracies direction and paypal'd my $30Sandi Hand Scranton and Sally King donated too .... but did not bid they just donated
Every dollar above donated on daphneyland/donations and so was MATCHED  so we had $40 + $37 + $30 + $5 + $10 = $122  doubled means we raised $244 all due to Mariah stealing those unmentionables which have been mentioned over and over and over again ever since .... and even pictures on facebook (oh my GOODNESS)
More later from Snoopy who is going to check on his poor little Gracie now and make sure she's ok