[Dailydrool] The Panty Fund....

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 9 13:03:14 PST 2015

Pawtunia here.....just sayin that I had bid $10 on the panties stolen by Mariah.........as I am an honorable houndette, I have just pledged that from my cookie money. It looks like a real nice lady is gonna match all the donations which has the highly mentioned unmentionables fetching $264 for Daphneyland.

If anybody else feels like coughing up any bucks in honor of Val's underpants being taken by Mariah, here's the link. Even Auntie Feyfey is laughing about this one. She and Momcakes did a lot of crazy things to raise money for rescue, but this was one for Drool lore. Uh, Mr. Val......pawhaps some fancier pants for Chanukah or Christmas? Who knows what people might pay?!?

https://www.youcaring.com/basset-rescue-network-inc-at-daphneyland-476926#.Vl1co3BAz1o.facebook

Pawtunia