[Dailydrool] Prayers for Bailey

John Weese via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 12 11:19:57 PST 2015

Well, I haven't been on here for a long time, but know that I'm in good
company here.  Our wonderful little girl Bailey (Red 'n White 14 year old
Basset) is slowing down to a crawl.  She's not eating much, but she is a
trooper!  She's been through a lot these past couple years, but she has
always rallied and kept eating and loving us "all the time"!

I don't know how much longer we will have her, but we are doing all the
necessary preparations.  Waiting until Monday to see how bloodwork is and
results of her x-rays.

Anyone who has been down this path who might have a good idea for food she
can't resist, please email me or post.

Much appreciated,

John, Judy & Bailey
Landisville, PA