[Dailydrool] this and that

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 13 16:07:35 PST 2015

thank you, Leon and Debbie Winstanley, for posting the beautiful basset holiday cards again this year. I love looking at them.

this, from Mariah: Hi Pawtunia, I spent eight months at Daphneyland while all the paperwork and vaccines and clearances were done to get into my current home in Hawaii. (It ain't easy for a dog to emigrate to Hawaii!)  While there, I had a blast. I co-starred in a video "Do you see that doggie in the shelter?" And attended summer camp at the Hilaroo Foundation, finishing up just a week before I moved. I miss all the glamorous activity at Daphneyland, but I do like the continuous pets and snuggling and sleeping next to my people in a comfy waterbed here, plus the perfect weather and occasional dinner out at the dog-friendly harborside seafood restaurant. Aloha, Mariah  vlbzwick at yahoo.com