[Dailydrool] Howliday card source

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Dec 7 16:09:57 PST 2015

Other years I have used Vistaprint. Any mistakes on the cards were mine,
not theirs, but when you make up your card, be sure you do not leave
white space around the photo (the mistake I made one year). Print it out
and make sure it's just the way you want it--you'll pay a few dollars
extra, but it's worth it. I like Vistaprint because you can do that and
you can change any text on the card.

This year, however, we are using Snapfish. They have some cards that are
61% off, through the 14th, I think--it was just too good a deal to pass
up. I could not change "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Howlidays," but since
the picture I used was a photo with Santa, I figured that text made more
sense anyway. If you do not celebrate Christmas, I do not hate you and I
am not trying to pick on you. I just could not change it.

I always enjoy seeing cards from various sources. How dull it would be
if we all went with one company. So let's not feel we have to go to the
same source for our cards. This way it's more fun.

Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, who look very dashing in their
card this year