[Dailydrool] Layla arrived

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 13:10:08 PST 2015

;       Auntie Fey....leave me alone.  I am sleeping. That evil woman stuck her fingers down my throat and put in pills. I am pouting.........huh? Layla arrived. Been a little busy this week......swatting sound. She is really nice? That's what I hear? Mr. Nudgie likes her? He likes everybody.....he was so nice. He is showing her the buffet. Yes, check. The kitchen beagles are really tired from the New Years' Eve pawty? They what? They sent out to the Italian Greyhounds for pizza!! Layla is enjoying the pizza very much and some whine. Caruso has shown her home with the telescope. I am sorry she has depawted, but is having a good time. Pawtunia