[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 08:21:10 PST 2015

So many droolers have helped us with taking care of Buster over the past five years and I wanted to thank all of you for your good wishes and prayers. Last night Buster lost his battle with Luekemia and he passed away and I am saddened more than I can express. I thought he was doing better he was eating good and acting more like a puppy the past few weeks on his new meds then yesterday he took a turn for the worst, he would not even take a treat from me  and he became more and more lethargic we rushed him to the vet but he was passing away as we waited for help. He will be missed. Such a gentle giant.