[Dailydrool] DD Calendar// and safe

dabasset at roadrunner.com dabasset at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 9 07:29:20 PST 2015

Hello all

I just want to say  that the DD  calendar for 2015  is WONDERFUL  just beautiful!!!  Laura and  hopefully she  had help... :)  have done a beautiful job with the 2015  calendar..

and Yes it would be a sad sad year  for up coming years  to not have the DD calendar.. I know when I first came on the DD  years ago.  we had a lot of fun things that we all did together.

The  Christmas card exchange  back then was awesome!!!  but because of cost of Postage I know that some have dropped out!!

It is  sad for me  because I so loved getting all the Basset cards.:(:(

Also  with our crazy weather  happening this year!!  I do hope you all stay safe , Just hug your hounds make a special treat for you both.
have some Root Beer on hand!!  and watch old movies!!

Love to you all this 2015!!

Rachelleann
Loganwade and Elliswade
dabasset at roadrunner.com