[Dailydrool] Albee Manna

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 9 15:05:58 PST 2015

Hi eberone

Dis Beeoleta.

I beez herez to fankz my good loyal furend Albee Manna fur da Howliday Card AND  to tellz him he beez berry, berry proper in da drool Calendar dat a Fairy
(What mom? Not a fairy? Whooz den? An Angel? Da CALENDAR ANGEL? Okey)
Dat a CALENDAR ANGEL SENTED US. But dis other mail sub-ject.
So, as I SAIDED MY BOOTIFOOL ALBBEZ MANNA, youse momma put a cabalero on youse back juss fur fun. You look handsome anywhoo. It no matters she putz a giraffe on youse back, youse steel proper and handsome and sexy and all dat.
I putz youse card by me bed so I can see youse all dat time.
My mommy fanks youse mommy. She liked it alot.
And we wishes all da bess fur youse fur da 2015 and beyond.
We lub youse.
Your furend,

Beeoleta, da blind basset who seez it all!
Mommy
Xaxa ( in heavens)

Miriam Virginia Oliveira