[Dailydrool] Winstanley Clan 2014 Family Howliday Card

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Jan 10 11:22:37 PST 2015

It is January 10, the deadline for mailing cards and this time each year I place our Family Card on line for the rest of you all to see.  We have received 109 cards, and they are all published on our family website.  I hope the remaining 11 cards that we are expecting arrive soon.

Our 2014 Howliday Card is here: www.winstanleyclan.us/2014_Howliday_Cards/2014_DD_Howliday_Cards_Winstanley_Family_Card_.html

We hope everyone had a good holiday season.  We know several hounds have gone to the bridge.  Please accept all the healing drool we can muster.  This may be the year the Winstanley Clan brings home a hound.  It is awfully quiet around here.  That, and we are having too many critters checking out our chickens.  No scent of a hound in the backyard.

Drool to all in need,

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Precious Kitty, Stonie, and Biko
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Miss Prissy & Henrietta (ATB)
ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)
Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, Okie & Treasure
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com

Quit smoking with Leon at:http://www.as3-web.org/