[Dailydrool] THANK YOU FROM RUSTY'S MOM

jfishel1500 at comcast.net jfishel1500 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 06:03:31 PST 2015

To my Drool Family.  Since Rusty's untimely passing just a week ago I've received so many emails and cards from family and friends.  But what has pulled at my heartstrings most is the many emails from my Drool family.  I don't personally know any of you, but you've been so kind to me and to take time to send your condolences and words of comfort  to me is truly a blessing.  The Drool family is truly a tight knit group and your support to me at this time is something I'll never forget.  Today I will bring Rusty's ashes home, and even though it'll be in a different form, it is comforting to know that he'll be back home.  So, again, thank you all for your kind words and comforting thoughts.  Give your houndies a big hug and kiss from me.

Joyce, Rusty (ATB) and Smokey the cat.