[Dailydrool] Llewis

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 00:11:00 PDT 2015

Bev,
I can't begin to express just how sorry I am about Llewis packing up and
leaving for the Bridge. I knew it was coming and I knew it was going to
come just any day now. Then it came and it was just devistating. It has to
be SO much worse for you and all of your crew. Please know that I am
sending heart healing prayers. You gave Llewis such a wonderful and loving
life. Many people would not have even tried.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess