[Dailydrool] Values

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 06:45:59 PDT 2015

Facing the inevitable, watching the light fade from those bright brown eyes
and listening to the massive silence a heart makes when it stops, I stepped
into the end of Llewis knowing that there were all these people out there,
all friends, all who understand what it is to do this: to love a dog so
much and then be forced to say goodbye: who know that no many how many
times we do this, or how prepared we think we are, we are not ready, ever,
not really.
And Mr. Biskit, who pretends he is tough but whose heart is broken once
again is again tremendously soothed by the outpouring of understanding and
love from the Drool community.
I want you all to know how much every word means to us, and how thankful we
are for you, and how we have come to be friends with so many wonderful
humans who understand what this is, loving dogs.

Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts. Know how deeply you are
appreciated.

Bev & John Szaton
bgszap2 at gmail.com