[Dailydrool] Our hearts are Broken

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 07:55:05 PDT 2015

So many of us are saddened by the death of Llewis, Gunner and Harley.  Here is a prayer I use at CBHR's annual Memorial service each year.

Shower us with compassion.
Envelop us in the warmth of healing energy.
Today we entreat you to welcome Gunner, Harley and Llewis into your arms.
Although we miss their joyful presence,warm breath and physical touch,
We know that they now join your choir of creatures.
As their voices now join the symphony in heaven,
We ask to hear the resounding joy, to feel the blissful vibration,
And so take comfort in knowing all is well.