[Dailydrool] Bridgegates

Kathleen riker via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 15:14:40 PDT 2015

It always seems that some of the drool icons leave in groups for the bridge. I know we will all miss the antics of Llewis, Gunter and Harley. My sincere condolences to their families who are missing them more and more each day.
I was catching up on my Drools today at lunch and I started crying right there in the diner. I think it was Bev who said that watching light go out of their eyes and the stilling of their heart doesn't get any easier no matter how many others have preceded them to the bridge. I can vouch for that. Everyone of my bassets has left while in my arms. I am certain that Jordan ATB had to have A paw in guiding me to the two wonderful girls that I now have. I hope the boys don't have to much fun at the bridge and spend some time checking out potential candidates to move into their families. After all what is a home without a Basset or two or three?
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Tallulah and Matilda (Snuggles, Rufus, Rascal, Buster, Spanky, Sonny, Elwood and Jordan all ATB but always remembered)

Sent from my iPad