[Dailydrool] Harley of Hawaii

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 10:13:53 PDT 2015

Val,

We were so sorry to read of Harley's decision to skip the 4th of July, even
in the quiet cabin you'd arranged, and make his way to the Bridge.  We're
sending comforting slurps across the water from California to your family,
and to Mila, too, who we're sure is missing both Commander Bo and Harley.
We hope that the arrival of Mariah will help ease your loss, although we're
sure nothing can replace Bo and Harley, those wonderful sailors of the PBF.

With our sympathy and slurps,

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)

kmwlaw at cox.net