[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 378, Issue 6

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 19:22:24 PDT 2015

Drool heading to Rolph with the foxtails in his ears.  From what I  have
read, they are real nasty and not to be trifled with.  I know the  timing
thing well.  We planned to go to Arkansas last week to visit a very  old friend.
 I booked the motels and got ready and then Saturday, the day  before we
were to leave, Millie stops eating and drinking and her stomach  starts making
just the most awful noises.  Call our friend, tell her  we are not coming,
cancel the motels and make an appointment for Millie on  Monday.  I dig out
some of Ben's Cerenia tablets and give her one.   Thought she may have
pancreatitis like Ben as this was the second time in 4  weeks that this has
happened.  Turned out it was nothing more than an upset  tummy.  Hope Rolph is
feeling much better soon.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com