[Dailydrool] Need Eugene's May 5th page from this year's DD calendar

Georgia Powers via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 2 11:26:59 PDT 2015

Hi— I am hoping someone in drool land can help me. Every year I save Eugene’s page in the DD calendar and add it to a frame that has each of his annual years for the past 8 years we’ve been doing the calendar. Unfortunately I removed his May 5th page this year and seem to have totally lost it. If anyone who has the 2015 calendar could please send mehis May 5th page, I’d be eternally grateful so that I don’t have to skip this year in our collection. Thanks so much!! Georgia and Eugene. Our address is: 1638 Silver Pine Dr. Northbrook, IL 60062