[Dailydrool] drooling for Gunner

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 2 12:06:05 PDT 2015

Paddi B  Basset is entirely mortified at my communication failure. She is
Exceedingly Annoyed at me, and has given me the responsibility of passing
on to Gunner her delight at the news that reports of his departure were
Entirely Inaccurate and IN Fact Made Up by a Slave Who Cannot Read, phd be
da***ed. She would also like Gunner to know that Bassets, like cats, have
nine lives, so it's not so big a deal if someone miscounts.

Paddi and I are both hoping that Gunner's problems are easily solved. We
have crossed our paws [SAY LOVELY PAWS! I have lovely paws.} .. our lovely
paws for him and they will stay that way until Tuesday when good news will
be heard.

Mary
with the indignant Paddi B Basset
& Simba the bleke dog