[Dailydrool] Peanut Butter and Xylitol

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 2 13:17:59 PDT 2015

After Googling "Peanut Butter with Xylitol", I  was amazed how much info
there is on this subject.  According to several  websites, Nuts N More is the
one that has Xylitol but other manufacturers might  be or are considering
adding Xylitol to their peanut butter and nut  spreads.  All the sites
recommend reading the ingredients label on your  peanut butter and nut spreads to
prevent your dogs from ingesting  Xylitol.  I know there are a lot of varying
opinions about Xylitol and  humans (its already in a lot of human
toothpastes) and everyone needs to make  their own decision if they or their human
family members will eat products with  Xylitol in the ingredients but as far
as dogs go, it's beyond  dangerous.

Marie28443 at aol.com