[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 3 09:13:16 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
We have problems here at our house the neighbors they keep on lighting fire crackers and it's scary and it's terrible and LuLu and I were hiding in Natalie's room and we were shaking and trembling and it was awful and in the middle of the night I had to go potty and i couldn't go outside because of the firecrackers and i peed ine hall and mommy already shampooed the rug but I feel terrible, it's terrible, she says its not my fault it's the stupid neighbors and the stupid fire crackers I need ear plugs do they make basset ear plugs I wonder???
I was looking at the drool calendar today and that Charlie Bear is one handsome hunk of hound I am telling you now ...... is that a beer he's drinking????  Cause Snoopy loves beer it's a boy basset thing I think he's not supposed to drink beer but sometimes daddy will give him some if mommy isn't looking maybe it's a boy thing anyway ....
Drool to all in need........LuLu is still on extra production for Gunner and also for the families of Llewis and Harley and I heard her on the bridge phone with Elder Clara again this morning and .... well .... you just don't want to know .... boys will be boys I guess.
Love,Gracie