[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner Exchange 2015

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 7 09:51:47 PDT 2015

Those who have participated in Secret Pawtner in the last couple
of years should have received an email from me about this year’s
exchange.  If you didn’t, email me at dlindy at mac.com

We will have the SP exchange this summer during the month of
August with sign-ups the end of this month.  Again, email me
if you did not receive an email from me about SP and want to
play this year.  Those who did hear from me will be getting an
email all about deadlines and such in the next day or so.

We’d love to have some new participants - if you’re new to
secret pawtner (think secret Santa with a basset theme in
the dog days of summer) and would like some info, I’ll be
happy to fill you in.  It’s been a fun tradition on the Drool
for years but with Facebook, our participation has been
dwindling.  If  you’re interested, just let me know!

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny
dlindy at mac.com