[Dailydrool] Dis Essiting

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 13 05:03:42 PDT 2015

Dis Conley.
Long about darktime  I hears a pop an geddup an say sumefin reel soff but
MomPerson not payin attenshun an sos I goes beke to sleepy. When she done
got uppsy at still darktime she opent da front door an whoosh da soun ob a
riber. Riber. Water thing. Big water. Riber. The Mrsyippee Riber, youse
nose! Don't play dumnb bleke dog youse fits it well enyway.
Yeah well step ober here dude see whuts white teef lookee like. Dats whut I
thot. (He hidin in he craate.)

So MPerson say it a waddermine. Some big ole fing unnergrown. she say it
brake. Yeah right.

I no nose whut it is but dere enuff wadder out dere fill Mr. Rogers pool.
Sposed to hab major storm stuff too. Da wadder deep part mint not heer yet.
MPerson callem at da still dark getting lite time. We see.

No not you bleke dog git beke in you crate!!
BWAaaaaahahahahahahhaha he such a chikie.

Love and Drool to all whut needs it and dryin drool to dem wiffout da white
fing whut flushes because ob a wadder brake.
Conley ob Conley an Con OH ALWRIGHT!!
Doc.