[Dailydrool] Dear Beauford

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 14 09:20:13 PDT 2015

Hi Beauford it's Gracie, I had one of those cysts.  It got bigger than a golf ball.  Do NOT, I repeat do NOT under ANY circumstances let them take it off.  You could loose your whole tail, it's not worth it don't do it, tails don't heal good, not enough skin nor blood flow, no way, nope, don't do it. My vet simply cut a slit in mine and drained it.  A couple times and it got smaller and then it came back and opened up on its own.  And then it got smaller and then it got bigger and then it popped again.  Over the course of a couple years this happened a few times.  It finally just completely emptied and healed up and is totally gone now. When it is open, regardless of if it was cut open or if it popped my mommy, who is clueless, drowned the thing in hydrogen peroxide (which other droolers don't like but her mommy liked it so she used it but ONLY the first time, when it was open and leaking) and after that polysporon 3x daily. It worked for me.  I am fine.  And my lovely tail is also fine.  Be fine.  I love you Beauford. Love,Gracie